General Business Credit (GBC) and its subsidiaries and affiliates provide the services on GBC websites (GBC services) to you subject to your express agreement to follow the terms and policies and any other terms and policies available by hyperlinks (the Agreement). By using GBC services, you are agreeing to the terms and policies of the Agreement that is effective at the time the service is used. GBC may change or modify the Agreement at any time at its discretion, without prior notice to you. In using GBC services, whether you are an account holder or not, you accept all the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement.
1. You have to be 18 years old to use GBC services, and have capacity to enter into a binding legal contract. If you are under the age of 18, or lack capacity, you must be assisted by your guardian when using GBC.
2. You understand and agree that GBC services may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. We do our best to provide accurate information in a timely manner. We neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the contents. You also agree that we shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any GBC services; for any errors in the content; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance of GBC services.
3. GBC reserves the right to monitor, cancel or void the any activities. GBC also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, further reserves the right to terminate accounts in its sole discretion without prior notice given to you.
4. You will not utilize GBC services for inappropriate or illegal purposes.
5. You will not attempt to harm the equipments or properties of GBC or other users through the use of the technology or skills.
6. You shall defend, indemnify and hold GBC harmless from and against any and all liabilities, suits, actions, claims, demands, damages, losses, expenses and costs of every kind and character suffered or incurred by or asserted or imposed against it and resulting from, connected with, or growing out of your action in any way connected to the use of GBC services.
7. You take full responsibility for, but not limited to, password security and compliance with any applicable law.
8. Unless otherwise required by law, in no event will GBC be liable to you for special, indirect or consequential damages including, without limitation, lost profits or attorney's fees, even if we are advised in advance of the possibility of such damages that may result from the use of GBC services.
9. You are not to make any commercial use out of GBC services.
10. The use of GBC services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
11. Under certain circumstances that the arbitration clause does not apply, the parties hereto agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with this Agreement shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the Central District of the Los Angeles County Superior Court or in the Western Division of the United States District Court in the Central District of the State of California. The aforementioned choice of venue is intended by the parties to be mandatory and not permissive in nature, thereby precluding the possibility of litigation between the parties with respect to or arising out of this Agreement in any jurisdiction other than those specified in this paragraph. Each party hereby waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this paragraph, and stipulates that the State and Federal courts located in the County of Los Angeles, State of California as stated above shall have in personam jurisdiction and venue over each of them for the purpose of litigating any dispute, controversy, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement. Any final judgment rendered against a party in any action or proceeding shall be conclusive as to the subject of such final judgment and may be enforced in other jurisdictions in any manner provided by law.
12. You have read and agree with the other provisions, including, but not limited to, our privacy policies.
© 2023 General Business Credit. All Rights Reserved
Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law License NO. 603-8204.